20051213



((:

Ohwell
Tried using Microsoft word to type my entries ((:
Its been eons since I last blogged
I know that ((:
All my peeps must been cursing and swearing me for not blogging
Ohwell.
Been rather busy manx ((:
Its holiday now and I just came back from a 5 days 4 nitex camp In JB
I would say this is something really sucky!!!
Putting in a nicer way, it’
s a most evilish Christian camp I ever attended.
Can u imagine, we are bitching about people in front of the crucifix and Mother Mary statue ((: yes.! We are bitching abt the
Malaysian.
They are people who are totally pain in all Singaporean
Who went there asses, I mean not all Malaysian, some are really nice but
Majority are just weird. I mean I’m not getting nationality here,
Just that we really couldn’t take it so we need a channel to vend our anger.
Alrite, I shell be nice over here ((:


Gosh!
Christmas is in 12 days time.
I haven’
t got my presents and Christmas cards.
And I need to cut and re-dye and highlight my hair.
Plus I saw this damn nice mambo belt and I wanna get it.
Its cost $48.90 I think after 30% discount.
Woo hoo. Its damn pretty I would say ((:
Haha ((:
My Christmas present for myself will be that and also highlighting
And cutting my hair and I need to get Christmas and DnD clothes.
Woo hoo. Cant wait for Christmas especially the mid-night mass.
I just love the Christmas mass ((: it so exciting and happening ((:
Ohwell.


I kinda miss all the ppl who went for the JB camp I mean the Singapore
Team ((: ohwell.


Counting down!!!!
12 more days to Christmas
18 more days to Dinner and Dance
21 more days to School re-open! Pui!



beingglamourified((: at 1:47 PM